Registration will remain open till 1st September 2023. Participation is limited to 200 people.
Abstracts can be submitted during registration; the deadline is 1st July 2023. Accepted contributions (30′ talks or posters) will be notified by the 15th July 2023.
The conference fee is 300€; it includes coffee breaks during the whole conference, the welcome aperitivo on Monday evening, a guided tour of the city and the conference dinner on Wednesday evening. An increased late fee amounting to 350€ will be requested from 11th August to 1st September 2023.
Key Congressi Srl has been appointed to collect the fees and issue the invoices. The fee can be paid:
• by credit card
• by bank transfer (in Eur)
The online payment form is accessible via the link
Summary of deadlines
- 1st July 2023: Deadline for abstract submission.
- 15th July 2023: Notification of accepted contributions.
- 10th August 2023: Deadline for payment of the early fee (300€).
- 1st September 2023: Deadline for simple registration (without abstract submission) and for the payment of late fee (350€).
Monday 18th, 18:30 @Pier The Roof, Molo Venezia 1
The venue for the icebreaker event is an incredible terrace overlooking the marina, just the perfect place to chill out and enjoy the sunset.
(In case of bad weather, the event will be held @Loft, Via Economo 12/1)
- cold cuttlefish dressed with dried tomato and “pesto” (basil, cheese, garlic, pine nuts and olive oil) relish
- salmon and guacamole canapés
- mini rolls with creamed cod and olive filling
- aubergine bites
- mixed fried seafood
- white wine: Friulano or Prosecco (2 glasses per person)
18 September @ 18:30
Wednesday 20th, 20:00 @Spiller, Riva Nazario Sauro 14
Our dinner will take place at a local beer house, conjuring up the atmosphere and flavours of bygone Austro-Hungarian times and promoting a mood of conviviality.
- pretzel and rosemary-scented focaccia
- mixed grill (beef, pork, chicken)
- mixed boiled meat (beef, pork)
- side dishes: “patate in tecia” (potatoes boiled and pan-fried with bacon and onions), grilled vegetables, sauerkraut
- apple strudel
- draught lager (2 x 0,4l per person)